GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Alot of people say a lot of different things about the difference between a GTR and a GTR v-spec.

Has anyone got it in black and white or a reliable source of the differences to clear things up??

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
See theres been a debate already, its a job to really know what your buying by the looks of things when it comes to a v-spec or not. Had Ron at RK confirm mine but he was looking at something underneath. Its going in for a service next week so will have to ask and have a nose myself.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NuttyRB26 said:
Nope... Didn't know there was a meet. where abouts was it?

At the Half way house On the A127, its held every first Thurs of the month. A few of us meet up at the M11 petrol station and head on from their normally about 7.30. If you fancy that next Month let us know. To put names to faces a few of us could meet up for a beer before then, just let us know.

John

·
Registered
432 Posts
sloathy said:
At the Half way house On the A127, its held every first Thurs of the month. A few of us meet up at the M11 petrol station and head on from their normally about 7.30. If you fancy that next Month let us know. To put names to faces a few of us could meet up for a beer before then, just let us know.

John
Aaahh.. If i had a car i'd go LOL...:bawling:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts