GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above, my Subaru (even though I intend to change back to a GTR come Feb) is currently having a new ICE installed and canards fitted. It's also going to have a good old detail and underseal.

What are you doing to your car ?

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not as you can probably tell I ended up going for another sti. 4 now and I'm a bit sick of them. If your car is the one I've seen a few times last year then I'd of went for it.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Pearl red with black CV Pro, been about Glasgow a wee bit. Was down M74 this aft for a run. Maybe catch up over the holidays?

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
A few bit still to go on which will be around x-mas and a couple of bits i have asked the misses for -

Greddy Plenum
Catch Tank with Braided Hoses
Do Luck Ignition kit

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@ chas

yep I'm up for that but I will try to talk you into selling again or swapping so be warned.
There was a skyline forum meet at the EOY JDM meet last month. Only a few gtrs turned up

·
Registered
381 Posts
new set of alloys (one of my Volks is kapput....) but very few pennies left in the pot...

Probably have to go for a set of Rotas...

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Cheaper for the subaru?
I needed a new ecu and remap since fitting the gtss turbos, its running less then standard boost and feels sloooow

Got 600cc injectors ready to fit befor remap and am hoping for a responsive 500hp

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cheaper for the subaru?
I needed a new ecu and remap since fitting the gtss turbos, its running less then standard boost and feels sloooow

Got 600cc injectors ready to fit befor remap and am hoping for a responsive 500hp
way cheaper for the subaru. From a local dealer I can get it for 1k.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts