GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Hi,

Spotted this if its any good to anyone, I've tested it, and it seems to work

It's live adjustable as well, So you can gauge what higher mileage cars are worth etc..

Whatcar Valuations

Enjoy

Chronos

·
R35 Section manager
11,256 Posts
Nearly £38k for a 2009 with 28k on the clock private sale.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Telling me trade price on a 2009, 21000 miles is £35k, I was offered £28k. Very optimistic valuations there.

It's remarkable though that a 2009 car that cost £55k is still worth £35k 5 years on.

·
R35 Section manager
11,256 Posts
Telling me trade price on a 2009, 21000 miles is £35k, I was offered £28k. Very optimistic valuations there.

It's remarkable though that a 2009 car that cost £55k is still worth £35k 5 years on.

Yes I think the prices are a tad high but your car with 21k is worth more than £35k easy.

·
Ooo Matron !
2,362 Posts
Mine comes up at £46.911 from a dealer. I paid £47,000 6 months ago. Oddly, it did not know my reg number.

·
Ooo Matron !
2,362 Posts
My valuation certificate has just arrived !!

I'll be printing that out, framing it, and putting that up in pride of place above the mantelpiece. How fantastic is that ?

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Crazy, apparently private sale now is worth more than what I paid for my car at a dealer, and I've added 7000 odd miles to the car since I bought it!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Crazy, apparently private sale now is worth more than what I paid for my car at a dealer, and I've added 7000 odd miles to the car since I bought it!
I did hear the R35's do increase in ££ in the Summer?? Due to increased grip... and popularity? maybe its a placebo effect.... who knows.

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Wow, a £100k for mine, maybe a Nismo on the cards then !!! Te he he he

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Be careful using this site, got a call today with nothing on the other end 3 times, after a simple google search I got back the following, absolute nuisance !!!

01278 278076 / 01278278076 - Find Out Who Called Me
Never put your real number into sites like this unless you want marketing. In fact never give your number to anyone unless you actually want to talk to them about something (that probably means I should delete my number from my GF's phone :flame:)

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Never put your real number into sites like this unless you want marketing. In fact never give your number to anyone unless you actually want to talk to them about something (that probably means I should delete my number from my GF's phone :flame:)
+1 dont put your number into in internet websites in general,. unless you want a call back

·
R35 Section manager
11,256 Posts
Get ready for the sales call that follows the email

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 28 Posts