GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone confirm the colours of wheel available on the GTR? Mine is coming in March and I haven't got the body colour 100% decided either. Can anyone recomend a good colour wheel combination (if there is a choice of wheel colours)?

Cheers

·
Registered
634 Posts
It goes like this . .

Black Edition comes with very dark grey wheels

Premium Edition comes with dark grey wheels but not as dark as the Black Edtion wheels.

Base Model comes with silver wheels.

Or that is how it worked when I ordered mine.

Kp

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Black edition has almost black wheels.

Premium and base have lighter, but still quite dark wheels.

The silver ones were binned in Dec 2008 when the EDM models were finalised.

·
Registered
634 Posts
My Black Edition now has Gloss Black wheels

Kp

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
get rid of oem wheels they are crap. i got matt black advan rsd's on the way :chuckle:
All personal opinion but I've yet to see any aftermarket wheels that looks as good as the OEM.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Does anyone have codes for premium wheels pls ? u have a bad scratch

·
Registered
690 Posts
Damn, now I have a bad scratch on my black edition wheels. Anyone know the code?
When I was at my HPC for Optimisation last week I mentioned wheel touch ups for my car (i'm bound to scratch it) and he said Nissan don't offer any paint for the black wheels! Seems silly and so Nissan!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Can anyone confirm the colours of wheel available on the GTR? Mine is coming in March and I haven't got the body colour 100% decided either. Can anyone recomend a good colour wheel combination (if there is a choice of wheel colours)?

Cheers
I don't think you'll have an option of changing the body colour if you're getting the car in two months. What was your original order for?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi I originally went for white but changed it to Silver. They allowed me to make the change but pushed my date back to June. I am abviously annoyed about this as they didn't tell me at the time that this was a consequance of my change, infact I would not have found out had I not checked in with WLMG.

Would anyone know where I could source some of the chrome GTR wheels?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts