GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone got a pic of 19' te37's on a r33 gtr ?
gimme an idea wat mine will look like?
cheers lee

·
Registered
45 Posts
I am getting a set of 19" TE37 for my R34, should be here the end of this year... I will post pictures when I get them:)

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
skylinelee... I have the perfect picture for you at home. I'll have to scan it in and post it up for you. Watch this space.

LMGTR... have you already ordered your 19s? I ordered in September and am on a two month back order - and I live in Japan! These wheels are hard to get.

Cya O!
GiO

·
Registered
45 Posts
hipogtr said:
skylinelee... I have the perfect picture for you at home. I'll have to scan it in and post it up for you. Watch this space.

LMGTR... have you already ordered your 19s? I ordered in September and am on a two month back order - and I live in Japan! These wheels are hard to get.

Cya O!
GiO
yeah I heard that the 19s TE37 is in back order, I think I will place a order next week hopfully getting it before the end of year:)

by the way where did you order your wheels? I am going to order from a shop in Sandai, I was told 4-6 weeks:eek

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
LMGTR... I ordered mine through Top Secret - as I do all my car stuff. They said at the time that it would be about 2 months. If you order now, the 4-6 week estimate is about reasonable as Rays started fulfilling orders to the public from October 20th.

skylinelee... as promised here is the scanned picture. It actually shows a comparison of 18s and 19s on the same R33.

http://home.att.ne.jp/omega/hipogtr/gallery/cat3/R33TE37.jpg

Cya O!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
many thanx gio
im happy now i made the right choice
thanx again lee

1 - 9 of 9 Posts