GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i currently have a set of 18" rota gtr's on my r32 with ultralite 25mm spacers on, however i think this is too wide and would like a 10mm or 15mm spacer but i cant find any that have the correct centralising ring to fit in the back of my wheels like the ultralites do.

another problem is that im not sure what the maximum spacer width you can use with the original studs is. im sure its not alot yet if i get a spacer with its own studs (like the ultralites) any less than 25mm and my original studs will poke through into my wheel?

basically all i want is a smaller spacer that will work with my wheels.

please help im at a loss.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Mirage - have you sorted the suspension then mate - I think the offset is fine - once the suspension is sorted I wouldn't worry

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
I used 5mm spacers from H&R and these fiited perfectly. Obviously these are too thin to be hubcentric or have new studs built into them

But I know for a facrf H&R do the ones your after with new studs built into them, but i don't know from what width onwards. I didn't need longer studs with my 5mm ones, but the H&R's come with new longer studs!!!

Speak to Motorsport Tuning on 01375-362828 if you are interested in the above. They had my 5mm ones in stock

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the help guys,

ben: its booked in for suspension and cambelt on the the 4th nov at APT :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts