GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know what is the max size wheel spacers i can use on my GTS without putting to much strain on the studs etc.

Cheers in advance
:D

·
Registered
130 Posts
Wheel Spacers

Hi Itchy,

Spacer sizes, I believe the max is 25/26 mm.

If you need some spacer let me know, I've just ordered a set which have arrived but I will not be using them because I've decided to replace the standard rims with new ones.

Spacer spec. 114.3 PCD / 5 stud.

Regards
Tesh

·
Registered
130 Posts
Wheel Spacer

Itchy,

Tried to PM you but your inbox is full, anyway I've attached the reply back via the board.

The spacer width is 26mm I believe, I will double check as I'll be picking them up from Option Motorsport tonight.

The damage will as per cost to me really, I'm not looking for any profit just recovery.

£109 per pair, they are proper bolt on ones i.e. the spacer to the hub and then wheel to the spacer.

Let us know if the above suits.

Paul,

I've PM'd you with the above details as well, again let us know if the above suits.

Best Regards

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers Tesh

I'll let you know on that one. That was £ 109 the pair and not the set ?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Wheel Spacers

Itchy,

That's correct, make me an offer I have no use for them, they're boxed and new siting at Option Motorsport.

Cheers

·
Registered
130 Posts
Wheel Spacers

That's the kiddy, spacer goes over the existing studs, five nuts onto the original studs to clamp the spacer and then you have a further 5 stud coming out of the new spacer.

So your theory is correct 5 holes and then the other five hole have fixed studs coming out of it.

Regards

·
Registered
130 Posts
FAO Philip

Phil,

I've PM'd you but your inbox I believe seems to be full, I've cut and pasted the PM here again FYI.

"Apologies I thought I'd replied to your mail yesterday, I'm looking for £175 let us know if that suits you, another question Phil will you be coming to collect them?"

Regards

1 - 9 of 9 Posts