GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
bought a set of my10 wheels for my car for doing trackdays ect but ive just found out ive got 3 fronts and one rear :rolleyes:

so basically is there anyone out there that either wants to buy 1 front wheel or is prepared to swap a rear wheel for a front, or has one rear wheel for sale even

pm me please if you can help me out as im off to Germany in just over a weeks time to the gp circuit

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
HELP!

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
I think your best route is to source the missing wheel separately from the sale of the extra one, the chances of someone being in the opposite position to yourself are remote

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah im prepared to buy one if someone has a spare rear for sale and il flog the front one on
don't need tyre

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Maybe worth calling one of the tuners to see if they have any for sale from cars they have upgraded?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah il try a few breakers too as one must have damaged front wheels so odd ones available

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
There's a breakers near me called part mart that has a gtr in there. It's in a place called tir y birth. I know they don't have a full set so could be perfect place for you to call. Can get you the number if you're still looking.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Now what would a certain banned individual make of this thread. Think he'd be having a field day. and in the process ruin this thread and draw unwanted attention to you. Others would claim you brought it on yourself and wonder how you could make such a mistake. And why post about it. And it would be brought up in every other thread you posted in for months to come. Would you appreciate that? Especially as I think you're in trade. Because as a forum owner that's precisely what i see happening on my and other forums. Including here. Just food for thought.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Now what would a certain banned individual make of this thread. Think he'd be having a field day. and in the process ruin this thread and draw unwanted attention to you. Others would claim you brought it on yourself and wonder how you could make such a mistake. And why post about it. And it would be brought up in every other thread you posted in for months to come. Would you appreciate that? Especially as I think you're in trade. Because as a forum owner that's precisely what i see happening on my and other forums. Including here. Just food for thought.
lol that's the most ridiculous comment ive heard in ages
what the hell is wanting a wheel got to do with anything regarding the messiah??? :chuckle:
if people want to bully and abuse me then fill your boots fellas I couldn't give a monkeys as it doesn't affect me one iota, why don't you take flynns place theres a gap in the market now :smokin:

celticwebs..........cheers fella could you pm me the number please as im cheesed off driving round with 3 wheels now, people keep laughing at me and make me sad :bawling:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anyone gota rear wheel going spare yet that I can buy or swap for a front wheel please?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts