GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As much as I dislike the phrase 'just testing the water', I really am just doing that. I'm still not 100% about my wheel choice so was wondering if anyone is up for a swap/trade?

I have:
A beautiful brand new (I mean literally still in boxes) set of four 18" dark(ish) bronze Rota Grid Drift wheels [18"x10 et15] (they are the TE37 lookey-likeys). So correct tyre size would be 265/35/18 - or thereabouts...)

Will get some pics up later today/tonight as I'm at work at the moment.

Ideally I'd like either 18" or 19" with a low offset (they will be for my R33 GT-R), other than that I'd be open to suggestion :thumbsup:

*forum rules dictate I must state a price(apologies mods!) so I'll say circa £900, I really would prefer a direct swap though :D*

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any pics?

I have white Rota GTR's as a possible swap (I'll sort pics at the weekend if you want).
Hi speedingpanther - thanks for the offer :) . I think I'd rather go with something other than a white wheel though, as my car is white too, and dont fancy running white on white. But thanks for the reply though - much appreciated :thumbsup:

I'll get pics up tonight though...

If you were to sell them , what sort of money you looking at . I`m in SE London.
Hi Chris, i guess if I was to sell them I'd just like to get what they are worth. Just had a look at Driftworks and a set of Matt Bronze Grid Drift's in the same size/spec inclusive of VAT retails at around £894.02p (plus P&P) so something around that would be fair I guess? would prefer to do a swap though :D

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
how about bronze Rota GTR's in bronze? only a few months old.

18's, currently on my gtr :), i've always preferd the drift's, wish i bought them first time round lol.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@Baz: Haha, maybe yeah! ;)

@VegasJetMech: To the best of my knowledge these would sit very nicely on an R32 GT-R, yes. :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hi N15MO
I got a set of refurbished nismo LM GT1´s like "BRAND NEW"
I do not need another set of wheels, but if you need some nice wheels, drop a pm

·
Registered
249 Posts
@VegasJetMech: To the best of my knowledge these would sit very nicely on an R32 GT-R, yes. :)
Oh man, soooo tempting. :D I'm just a little skittish about getting them, then going to fit them and finding out they're going to rub in the wheel well and having to pull them back off.

No seriously... I really really want these! :cool: I could even pick em up the next time I'm at my mates place in Slough (seeing you're in SW London).

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi dwood - rp01's arent really my thing. Thankyou for the offer though :)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
NT03's are though ;)

Anyone got a set of these they fancy selling/px'ing?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Oh man, soooo tempting. :D I'm just a little skittish about getting them, then going to fit them and finding out they're going to rub in the wheel well and having to pull them back off.

No seriously... I really really want these! :cool: I could even pick em up the next time I'm at my mates place in Slough (seeing you're in SW London).
Sorry to go off topic, i ran Rota Grids 18x10 ET15 all round on my R32 GT-R with Toyo R888 265/35/18s

They do fit and sit VERY well, but in all honesty you will need to at least roll the lips back on the arches to stop them scrubbing, especially if you're any lower than standard.

Alternatively, you could switch to a 245 width which should prevent it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts