GTR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here .........

Winter Clear Out

I have a set of genuine Nissan Skyline GTR R33 17" refurbished in Gloss Black wheels with Toyo R888's tyres all round. TBH the R888's have done a few Track days and you are probably only really buying the wheels, but the tyres would do some more track work but probably not road legal.

As I say they have been totally professionally refurbish at a cost of £75-00 each and if you wanted to buy one from Mr Nissan he would ask over £500-00 per wheel.

I am looking for £800-00 for the 4 with the tyres. NO please don't offer as I know this is a sensible and reasonable price for these!

I am also considering selling my lovely Image 3 piece split rim 19” alloys, with gold centres, and centre caps. These are shod with 275 x 30 Toyo T1R’s and Falken 452 tyres.

They look absolutely gorgeous on any car. Looking at £1800-00. Again no offers.

I also still have an RB 26 block, board out for 87mm pistons. With cradle. £350-00

I still have the 6 HKS 87mm pistons some with det damage, but 3 are good. £200-00. Rods sold.

And the crème del a crème an HKS Lightened and Balance Step 3 Crank, good for 1000bhp. These are not made any more, there are copies out there, but this is the genuine one ! £1800-00

I have some other bits and bobs such as 2 standard fuel pumps, 2 standard CAM shafts (for an R33)

Pictures of all or any can be supplied as requested.

Buyer collects or pays postage.

Merry Christmas

Steve

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts