GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of FIVE two month old Smiths Twister wheels fitted to my R32 GTR(Well, four are fitted, the fifth has never had a tyre put on it!).

These wheels will be for sale very soon, just as soon as my other wheels are finished. They are 8x17 with a 40 mm ET, so would really suit a GTS rather than a GTR, (They sit too far inside the arches on a GTR). The wheels will not be fitted with tyres.

I'm asking £300 for the five, to include wheel nuts (Chrome)

·
Registered
564 Posts
Hi, are their any pics of these wheels please. Are they four or five stud?

Thanks, YODI

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The wheels are 5 stud. I've tried to upload an Image, but I dont think it's gonna work, because I cant do it!!!!!!!! If I try any longer, this PC will end up going through the window!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Open to Offers now!!

I'm open to offers now on these wheels. I really dont want them hanging around once the refurbished Panasports go on!!

Thats why I'm hoping to sell them before I'm ready to take them off!! Cheeky Bugger aren't I !!!!:smokin:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Ide have em off you Nigel, I just cant afford em yet, having £300 worth of work done on saturday so its wiped me out a bit....

Sorry, just turned up at the wrong time mate!:(

Si

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh come on, someone must want to make me an offer on them!!!! They really do have to be gone as soon as my Panasports are finished.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have sent PM's to Steve, Draxx and Yodi. I don't quite know how to play this now, obviously two people aren't gonna get the wheels, but how can that be decided fairly!!!

What should I do now?????:confused:

·
Registered
564 Posts
Sell them to whoever is offering you the most, my offer is posted above, if you get more than what I offered I wouldn't sell them to me. :)

Cheers, YODI

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK Yodi, £200 and they're yours. Be aware that these wheels dont come with tyres, but there are five of them and they do come with nuts.

It's up to you now, if you need my address to send a deposit send a PM.

Thanx

1 - 11 of 11 Posts