GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A mate from Tatsu has had his garage near Bristol broken into and had a few things nicked, including a set of rare wheels:

They're 17", 4x114.3, can't remember the offset but they're not a common wheel or fitment.

Could anyone let me know if they see or hear anything.

Thanks
Alex B

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
why...why do ppl do this?

its so wrong....

Its like here in Iceland..it has been very popular to steal cars..but where are you gonna take it? its a very small island in the middle of the ocean..

·
Registered
442 Posts
I've just posted this up on NPOC as well, as the wheels are Primera fitment. You never know?
Theiving scum!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Shame, sorry to hear that, but wheels like that are gonna stand out like anything, keep em peeled Buddy.

Andy

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
We have been robbed and they stole an R33 GTR which was found about 4 years ago and is now solf =( and an x-type jag which was found about 6 months ago but insurance company had paid out so that was that.

Its really odd to know someone has been in your house, they came to the bottom of the stairs because they had taken my mums handbag too.

I woke up because of the skyline being completely ragged out of our drive. They were arrested when they found the x-type so i felt a bit better then.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I was in a traffic jam on our local flyover today and a wheel roled past us, it had come off an approaching vehicle behind,Shock :eek: , and funny enough, the first thing that popped into my head.
Wonder if that is one of Alex's mates wheels:banned: :popcorn:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
rolling wheels or hub caps are funny, hilarious to see one holing past you on the road :D

·
Registered
118 Posts
Had a trailer with about a ton of gear in it overtake me once. Trouble was, it was our trailer and we were on the way out of Earl's Court. The detachable towbar self-detached from an E-Class Merc and we watched as our trailer took out a brand new Earl's Court traffic management Volvo.

Mad at the time but damn funny in retrospect. Bit of a Monty Python moment! :D

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
A friend of mine is a truck driver, he was driving along a motorway when all of a sudden the traffic comes to a standstill. He managed to slow down rapidly and stop as he had no goods on the trailer. A second after he notices 2 wheels(joined) overtake his wagan go up the embankment and stop just short of the hard shoulder. He looks behind him expecting a pile up but nothing. The traffic isnt going nowhere so he gets out of his rig, lights up a fag and goes to look at the wheels. they looked decent so he manages to roll them back to his truck to find that there were actually off his lorry trailer... :eek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts