GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi to all i am a new member and i am looking for some info:) just bought a 93 r33 gts and was wondering what wheels would fit it as its only got 15 inch pram wheels on at the mo and they are only 4 stud 114 pcd, and all the ones i have seen for sale seem to be 5 stud, any info please....also what off would i need cheers

·
Registered
315 Posts
None too sure myself Dave, as I too am a 'newbie' to skylines, so I've always just banged in 'skyline alloy wheels' in 'search' on ebay and google, and see what they turn up. You could if you wanted to, filter it down further and add GTS on the 'skyline' bit....? Just a suggestion...........

Ian

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
I've seen some 18's with 4 stud bolt pattern you require, but can't remember off the top of my head where I saw them (I'll a quick scan through my bookmarks for you). You should easily be able to squeeze 8.5x18's under the arches, and I think the offset you need is ET+30 or +35

Steve

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers for info mate,any idea off the size of the hub as i have seen some on ebay off a sx200 which are ofset 38 4 stud bye 114 so i just need to know the hub diameter cheers

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cheers matt, seen a liner flying about that looks like the one in the picture, it had a couple off 4s on plate:)

·
Registered
910 Posts
4x114 PCD, offset wise, +30 suits them well, +38 is the minimum really, although ive seen some with +45 (looks awful).

Just look for wheels that fit an S13 as they are prety much the same. if you get +35 or +38 you can use 5mm spacers to bring em out a bit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts