GTR Forum banner
41 - 41 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
I was into German cars (Alpina to be more specific) once my car interest started at all. A friend of mine - SkylineJimmy on this forum - bought a Rover 220 Turbo Coupe, which by mark is not a Japanese car but resembles one quite much. I quickly forgot about German cars and went hunting for a nice Japanese car instead. I found the Mazda RX-7 TT (3rd Gen), and while browsing the Internet for tuning and styling parts in anticipation of buying one, I came across a picture of the BCNR33 with the Veilside wide body kit. That was in the year 2000 if memory serves me right.

From that moment I was, to put it quite simply, buggered. Henceforth the BCNR33 was the car of my dreams, I didn't like the looks of either the BNR32 or BNR34 at that time. Since then I have come to really hate the looks of the Veilside kits for the BCNR33, and when a fair bit of time had passed by I also shifted my whole and undivided attention towards the BNR34's.

I decided to make it my mission in life to own a BNR34 one day, and 6 months ago that dream came true when I bought a 1999 R34 GT-R (at the moment it's the 5th and last BNR34 registered in Sweden). And well... That's the way things are now.

41 - 41 of 41 Posts