GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wish I could have taken some close ups of the body work. I didn't for the risk of being stabbed lol

·
Administrator
31,558 Posts
I don't understand. It don't look like it's been left to rot, probably someone's daily driver?

·
Premium Member
8,086 Posts
More than likely Mook, maybe just not cared for correctly or an elderly owner so it's physical appearance isn't great?

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Honestly guys, its been there ages according to a friend. Its an absolute sh1t state.
mould growing up the windows and rear arches that look like a 5yr old has sprayed them with a can.

if you knew no better about what the car was you'd probably offer 100 quid scrap.

I couldn't believe what I saw and had to go back to it.

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Honestly guys, its been there ages according to a friend. Its an absolute sh1t state.
mould growing up the windows and rear arches that look like a 5yr old has sprayed them with a can.

if you knew no better about what the car was you'd probably offer 100 quid scrap.

I couldn't believe what I saw and had to go back to it.

I bet he services it himself too :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
The car is still tax'd until the end of this month???

Cant understand why/how you would think it has been abandoned???

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Stamshaw ben.

id say it looks abandoned because the tax disc is probably the most valuable part of the car.

completely neglected. A real shame for such an iconic car.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
After seeing some R32s in really really good condition on sunday this one really is grot.

You're right though Ben, could definitely be a little project there.

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
R32s tend to rot in the rear arches if left outside in bad weather, rather than being garaged over winter.

If this is the case the cost of repairs could well br more than the car is worth, so the only likely answer is to use it until it croaks and then break it.
Maybe that's why it's just being used and not loved.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts