GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you might know, I am in the process of selling my beloved 1989 R32 GTS non turbo 4 door Skyline. But having been in Autotrader for 2 weeks I haven't even had a sniff!!. The price seems reasonable at £2,900, she's a mint car in white, white alloys, 55,000 klms, Alpine Cassette/CD Changer, Momo steering wheel, Cat 1 alarm/Tracker, electric everything. But still nothing. any ideas where I am going wrong?. I realise it only at the entry level Skyline, But a great start for someone.

At the end of the Day it's still a SKYLINE!!.

PaulP.

:(

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
I'm sure somebody will buy it. Why not try selling it on ebay.com.
Maybe for the price somebody in America may want to import it through Motorex.

Best Regards,
-Elliot

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GTS

R34,
Tried Ebay..but no luck, Someone offered around £1,500 but shes worth far more than that. Maybe its the wrong time to sell!!.

Thanks for the info though.

PaulP.

·
Registered
840 Posts
With u being a fellow Brummie m8, have u tried the bargain pages, u might have to put up with a few "no intention of buying, just want to talk skyline " people, but a hell of alot of people read it.
Just an Idea :)

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GTS

Thanks guys, Bargain pages it must be then, As you say You have to put with the Skyline tittle tattle...

PaulP.

Have decided to put in the Ebay.com, instead of Uk Ebay.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Probably the insurance

Most insurance companies don't seem to differentiate between GTR and GTS. I tried explaining to lots of them that mine is a single turbo 2 litre, not a Twin turbo 2.6, but they're not interested. Presently I'm insured through competition car insurance. Thank god for them is all I can say!

I think you should try Top Marques or maybe Autosport. Someone might want it as a tow car ;)

James

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Paul

Paul,

I can see that you have put it on Ebay.com
Maybe if you included a recent picture like the picture which you put on Autotrader, it may be more tempting for people.

Best Regards,
-Elliot

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GTS

I think you are right, I will try and include the picture from Autotrader, thanks for all the advice guys, at this rate it will cost me more in advertising than to sell it!!!!.

PaulP.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts