GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me, or have the R35 threads just died now they are in here and not separated as before?

I just looked on the front page of this section and there wasn't a single thread relating to R35s.

·
Administrator
31,759 Posts
theyve not dissapeared. if people don't post, they'll fall down the page. its up to people to post more

mook

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
theyve not dissapeared. if people don't post, they'll fall down the page. its up to people to post more

mook
Ever considered yet that the reason no-one is posting is that removing the chit-chat section from the R35 area has killed traffic?

I for one used to check that section daily and there were plenty of posts. Now it's in here they just get lost so there are fewer. Doesn't look like anyone care's through so I'll just join the others in posting on NAGTROC instead I guess.....

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
didn't you read Cem's post on the other thread?:chairshot
TBH,i think the old style with the threads modelspecific made more sence....and no,i didnt read Cem´s post too,as tbh,its hard to find in all the threads.....

Edit: Just read it....i hope for 1st september that everything comes back as it was... :)

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
Im closing this, the next person that restarts this thread will be getting some time off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.