GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

Im looking to put a new body kit onto my R35 and getting it sprayed a different colour.
Ive been looking online and Im having a nightmare trying to find a site that sells a wide range of full body kits.
Im looking for a more aggressive look to my GTR but I dont want anything extreme. Does anyone have any ideas where to look???

Thanks Guys
Dunc1n

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Hi folks,

Im looking to put a new body kit onto my R35 and getting it sprayed a different colour.
Ive been looking online and Im having a nightmare trying to find a site that sells a wide range of full body kits.
Im looking for a more aggressive look to my GTR but I dont want anything extreme. Does anyone have any ideas where to look???

Thanks Guys
Dunc1n
have a look at the rocket bunny one its mental !!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah that one is a bit too mental!!!!

Any ideas where I can look at a good bunch of options???
Google, is being my enemy right now!!! Grrr

cheers

·
Registered
2,485 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That still doesnt help.
If you look at my question then look at the webpages on the results then you will see that they dont help.

I need a site that offers a selection of full bodykits for my gtr, NOT single parts of bodykit to mix and match.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmmmm, how do I even go about getting a custom made one?
Whats the process? How would I know what my car would end up looking like? Do you make a "proposal image" or something?
This could be quite interesting.
Drop me a PM if you want to discuss this further.

Thanks

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hmmmm, how do I even go about getting a custom made one?
Whats the process? How would I know what my car would end up looking like? Do you make a "proposal image" or something?
This could be quite interesting.
Drop me a PM if you want to discuss this further.

Thanks
One of my manufacturers made a wide arch kit for their Evo 9. They wnted a more aggressive look but for it to look like it came from the factory that way.

Have a look and see what you think:

ACR Evo 9 Full Wide Arch Bodykit -

I can speak to them and see if they would be prepared to consider doing a similar idea for the GTR. I can warn you it's not cheap to develop something like this but you can have input into the design.

·
Vendor
2,987 Posts
We have a lot of aero parts in stock... mainly Carbon fibre ;)

R35 GTR

If you are closer to SVM, they also keep a lot of our parts in stock

·
Registered
25,959 Posts
Ok, so I've had a look at body kits, and I'm going to go with this vielside body kit here: 2009-12 Nissan GT-R R35 Veilside Body Kit | AE102-FK

Can anyone here supply me with this? If so, can you give me a price too.
Bare in mind I don't want any of it to be carbon fibre, as I will be getting it all sprayed white.

Cheers

Dunc1n
Yes we can do that.

shipping for large items is very cheap via our containers.

also we can drive to Veilside and pick it up for you :wavey::wavey:

drop me a PM.

items fully insured from Japan to UK, then insured courier to your house.

il pop in some other stuff for free

also , we have good relationship with Veilside as we supplied the Fortune FD3Ss for Tokyo Drift.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts