GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Yeh the wheels are in bad condition but thinking of getting them refurbed cause they look abit old school :cool:. Now, I only have one centre cap :chairshot and missing 1 outer cap that covers the bolts :chairshot I would've liked to buy some new wheels and probably it is probably abit too specific too find them bits.

Even if they are not the original centre caps I wouldn't mind a nice design.
Anyone have an idea of where I can purchase it? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeh old wheels but hopefully get refurbed.And to complete it I need the wheel caps. I have seen second hand wheels go for sale but no one would sell the caps as separate. think they are around 15 years old? so gonna be discontinued. I have been trying to settle for normal wheel caps. But its such a pain.

I guess contacting kakimoto would be the next best option? Can you do that matt please?

I know these wheels might not go down with alot of people. But I like them just cause they have an old design. I have thought about going bbs but tooo expensive. Rotas not really flowing well with the car.

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,208 Posts
If you want to buy new wheels these aren't a million miles away from those - Ultralite Wheels

If you like your current items I'd PM a couple of the traders, one of them will buy bits off Yahoo for you. If new caps aren't possible that might turn up something.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.