GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
puncture a Coke can (not Pepsi) and ram 'er up! ;)

*****Word of advice for thickies like me. If you do use an inner silencer be ready to get your hands very dirty each time you put it in and take it out. Always be aware of whether it's in or out, and likewise whether you had the car mapped with it in or out. Do NOT do trackdays with it in. (Easy to forget)
:eek: :thumbsup:

PS Surely Abbey could order one for you?

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
puncture a Coke can (not Pepsi) and ram 'er up! ;)

*****Word of advice for thickies like me. If you do use an inner silencer be ready to get your hands very dirty each time you put it in and take it out. Always be aware of whether it's in or out, and likewise whether you had the car mapped with it in or out. Do NOT do trackdays with it in. (Easy to forget)
:eek: :thumbsup:

PS Surely Abbey could order one for you?
Thank you for the peice of advice, have not attended a track day yet.
I have it by my bed side now lol :D Just came in the post today, ordered directly from blitz.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Piccies? :D

Step 2. Get your hat and go round the neighbours. "I am considering getting a silencer for my car, but only for the sake of the neighbourhood. If you want me to buy one, please make a small contribution!" ;)

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Piccies? :D

Step 2. Get your hat and go round the neighbours. "I am considering getting a silencer for my car, but only for the sake of the neighbourhood. If you want me to buy one, please make a small contribution!" ;)
LOL :p actually a good idea, maybe they can pay a quarter out of there pension lol :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts