GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
hose solutions are a top company they make the hel braided brake lines and ben is a very nice and helpful bloke if you want anything extra like inline filters etc he can sort it out

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Pirtek (Pirtek UK : Europe's Number One provider of fluid transfer solutions. Hose replacement, mobile hose replacement.) are ok - they are a countrywide franchise so a local guy will come out in a van and make up the oil pipes to suit. Don't forget you may need to look at oil restrictors if your running ball bearing turbo and an aftermarket high pressure oil pump. AET turbos for example will sell you restrictors to screw into the turbo(s) for a few quid but get them first so the Pirtek guy can connect to them correctly. Pirtek probably less than those prices on e-bay.

·
Registered
12 Posts
looking for these now for my car as im going to change ex manifolds and outlets

Have looked and found on ebay but that feels very cheap. looking for good quality things.

are these any good?

NISSAN SKYLINE GTR BRAIDED TURBO OIL AND WATER FEED PIPES (4) - £100.00 : Hose solutions - quality braided hose pipes at very affordable prices ¦ High Quality Braided Hoses,
I bought a pair of their water return hoses, and unfortunately they are still sitting on the shelf because they are a bigger diameter than the stock hard lines, and fouled on the actuator rods of my HKS GT-SS turbos.....

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Malcolm, don't think the Pirtek van goes as far as Sweden.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Turbo hoses

Kinugawa turbo.
They are on E-Bay. You won't get the problem as with the hel ones fouling the actuator. I have the water ones for my 33 they are nice quality hose & fittings.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts