GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have gone down a pothole, great. I'm in the process of claiming off the council and I want to get some quotes from garages on the cost of matching the colour and repainting one wheel.

Where is the best place to get this work done in and around Bucks? I am currently in Princes Risborough for a month so would best if its around there. If they can put a new tyre on it as well, that would be even better.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right, after some searching and advice I have been told wicked wheels are the best place to get it done. They come and pick them up off you, take them away and bring them back a few days later all shiny :D It looks like a franchise but the guy that does them around the Wycombe area is the bees knees apparently.

·
Registered
196 Posts
If you have no luck with wicked wheels, i'd try BJV Engineering (01442 834169) who are based near Kings Langley. I had all 4 wheels refurbed there, gunmetal grey with diamond cut rims, and 2 years later they still look pristine.

·
Super Moderator
15,846 Posts
I used these guys to refurbish my TE37s and powder coat them gloss black

Home

Near Milton Keynes, they were very good.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Elite wheels and Tyres , Reading 01189504100 , they no longer do it themselfs but have a reliable contractor that undertake this sort of work , they can supply all tyres as well .

·
Registered
349 Posts
I have also heard good things about Pristine in Woburn Sands.

I used BJV for my old 3-piece wheels. Was not overly impressed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts