GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
It was deleted at the request of the OP.

Apparently the facts provided by Zele weren't correct and they asked for it to be removed.

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Well I hope Zele are still going strong as we need as much competition in aftermarket parts as possible to keep the GTR Tax to a minimum.

Also their CF parts are still amongst the best looking of all of them IMHO.

·
Registered
968 Posts
I agree their CF bits are among the best looking but if their existence did much good to keeping prices low I doubt ;)

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't think they are going out of business, but I did hear that they might be moving to a new location. This is just hearsay though, I dont know firsthand.
Maybe that was the cause of the rumours as the warehouse stock was being run down?

BTW, did you see I've finally just published the Auto-Journals.com article about all the carbon bits I've bought off you? :D

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Maybe that was the cause of the rumours as the warehouse stock was being run down?

BTW, did you see I've finally just published the Auto-Journals.com article about all the carbon bits I've bought off you? :D
I saw it David, thanks a lot of the mention. Your car looks great with all that yummy carbon!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts