GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry to keep posting about wheels, but still not 100% on what I want. How awesome do these look! (I think they're Bee*R's)Where can I get em from?

Andy

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Newera spring straight to mind (although there are other companies that can get them for you, it must be added). They'll have to import them for you

Whereas you could come round to my house and buy my CE28N's straight off me. lol (though it was worth trying):p

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Oh yea, Just looked and they are bee*R wheels. They are very hard to find by the look of it.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Newera spring straight to mind (although there are other companies that can get them for you, it must be added). They'll have to import them for you

Whereas you could come round to my house and buy my CE28N's straight off me. lol (though it was worth trying):p
Cheers Steve, but CE28's are to thin for me, not chunky enough, still a nice wheel, but on a white car I think I need a more "Race" looking wheel.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
The LMGT4's look really good on a white car, i mean you could buy a silver set power coat them black then get some nismo letters, or just buy a pair, but they are pretty hard to find!

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Cheers Steve, but CE28's are to thin for me, not chunky enough, still a nice wheel, but on a white car I think I need a more "Race" looking wheel.
No worries, I thought I'd just try my luck. You are more than welcome to come round and try them on, though, just to be sure. I used to have Nismo LMGT4's on, and when I changed them to CE28N's, everyone commented on how much more like a race car they had made it look.

The BEE*R is a very hard looking wheel and should still give the race look you're looking for.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it's just trying to find a set, searching google now, although I've been offered a very special set of wheels that are tempting me a lot.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
oh, lol i tryed to go onto that website and it froze so i didnt go on it again. I went on that because it was in the picture...

well it works now...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts