GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought i would show you a picture or two about all the snow god keeps on sending us ;) dont mess with the swedes or we will send you our snow ;)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think we have more snow on the way =( feels like its going to be a long wintersleep for my skyline though :/

we have "mountains" of snow just at the entrance to our street and if it keeps snowing the guys that plow the snow have nor where to plow it ^^

one of the houses on my street has vanished behind a huge snowmountain lol

·
Registered
96 Posts
Our winter here is usually around the 10 metre mark as an average winter, can go up to 15 on a big season.

The classic here is they usually have a warning on the news a few times a season for people to clear there roofs to stop houses collapsing.

Problem is for at least a few days after the broadcast theres usually a bunch of deaaths from people getting buried while cleaning their roofs or from falling off.
I can remember one big season here there were about 60 deaths over a few weeks !

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
and we keep on getting snow :/ now with rain. I just spent 30-40 minutes shoveling about 1-2 feet of snow from the garage where my precious skyline is :/

1 - 13 of 13 Posts