GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i know most people have the unit next to the seering collumn but i was just wondering if there were any other places you guys have put them. I love my car and i want to make it fit in with the interior as best as possible.

Just hoping you might have some ideas that look smart! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
stewart stig

I no you can get a black plastic console that fits near drivers door pillow so you can fit clocks in I no because I did have one on my r33 try demon tweeks

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
on my R33 I used the stick on velcro to position the commander down on the side of the centre console, just in front of the seat (so under my left knee) as I want it out of the way but accessible if needed. The controller is stuck there on it's side - i.e. the screen towards the front of the car, and the cable towards the rear. Seems to be working fine so far :)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I have mine next to the steering colum on some velcro. seemed like the best place to put it after searching long and hard

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
I disconnected mine after i had the engine mapped, only connect it if i go on track just to check knock.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
i think it's best to have it out of view so that it doesn't get mistaken for a satnav
(and pinched)

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I used the mount that came with my AVC-R, and mounted it flat against the dash behind the steering wheel, so it's viewable without having to take my eyes off the road for too long:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts