GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Looks like the forum has gone tits again. I was looking at a thread earlier that showed as having 2 pages but I couldn't get past the first page.

·
Vendor
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought I was going crazy.... I started to question the cup of tea the Mrs made me.... Lol

·
Registered
327 Posts
I def think there is some external forces involved, Im constantly gettting redirected to random sites and many are lewd, I mentioned it last week but got no response. The admin team should def check if there been a hack as pop ups have def been embedded into the site. Does not happen to me on any other site so must be an issue here.

·
Super Moderator
31,342 Posts
I def think there is some external forces involved, Im constantly gettting redirected to random sites and many are lewd, I mentioned it last week but got no response. The admin team should def check if there been a hack as pop ups have def been embedded into the site. Does not happen to me on any other site so must be an issue here.
You have a virus my friend. The site is clean. We have not had A single similar report from any users. It's just a database sync issue which is why it comes and goes.

Sorry. Scan your pc and browser with a range of anti malware programs.

·
Registered
353 Posts
My threads since I joined a week ago have been deleted. Thought I was being victimised but this would seem to indicate its a tech problem

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The lads wanted to see some pictures of red prestige interior which my lad was going to post on Katsuras thread which has now mysteriously disappeared, so I've asked him to post them here now. Happy viewing fellas

·
Premium Member
7,631 Posts
Wtf?

Where's my thread where I lent Mook and Taz fifty quid each??!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts