GTR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its a bit strange...such a high profile car around the world is offered for sale and the thread is hidden/locked from public view.

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
a thought

Red R Racing sounds like a trade name

If so I think you will find that trade ads are not allowed if you are not an advertiser.

AKAIK 50 post & 3 month rule is for private sales.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Have a look at the botom of the for sale section, the auto filters limit the threads viewable to a certain age. Change the filters :)

·
Banned
2,230 Posts
it was removed becasue it was deemed to be trade. moleman did it but lost his connection before PM'ing you

is it a private sale, or is it being sold via Red R Racing?

mook

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
it was removed becasue it was deemed to be trade. moleman did it but lost his connection before PM'ing you

is it a private sale, or is it being sold via Red R Racing?

mook
Its my bloody car for christs sake...how about a courtesy email to maybe ask the question before being so heavy handed.

The car is actually owned by my wife, purchased in 2001 on our 1st wedding anversary as a gift to her. We modified it ourselves in our garage at home and she raced the car in 2004 winning the 2004-2005 Drag Combat national series

would you like proof? a quick search of my listed work email account will give you my full name...then google. Pretty basic detective work.

The car is actually raced/campained by Godzilla Motorsport owned by Mark Jacobsen (google him too) and here is a youtube video Mark recently uploaded to premote the car and his business. My name is written in the text box to match the email account you have on file.

YouTube - godzilla motorsport tuned 9.45 at 142mph

Red R Racing is a part-time (my employer is also listed in the email address)engine business i started in late 2008 after the birth of our 2nd daughter and is purely operating to fund the logistics of racing etc. and to help a few guys out with builds. The car was built well before this and this is well documented.

YouTube - TWOOGLE 32 GTR Ignition DVD feature

I gave this site plenty of time and effort to provide at no cost professional photo studio high res. pics of the car for your calendar and then get rude treatment like this....nice.
an apoligy from whoever sought to delete thread would go a long way in this issue.

thank you

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
Its my bloody car for christs sake...how about a courtesy email to maybe ask the question before being so heavy handed.
OI!

learn to read will you!

i said

moleman is currently abroad, yet still takes time to moderate this place, so have some respect.

that attitude will get you nowhere.

mook

·
Banned
2,230 Posts
I've reinstated the thread

pm Blow Dog if you have a complaint about my moderating style. I'm fairly sure the majority of members find me to be polite and friendly

mook

·
Registered
28 Posts
Its a bit strange...such a high profile car around the world is offered for sale and the thread is hidden/locked from public view.

yes, it's just one of these things i'm never going to understand until i die. skyline owners are increasingly anal with their 100 post rule. i tried to sell an r32 gtst with r33 engine with 7k receipts from abbey, she was pushing 480bhp, massive turbo but i couldn't list. so instead, some random found it on autotrader bought it instead of a forum enthusiast bagging a real treat.

the thing is, before any of you hit me with but this but that. ahem, lancerregister is a very successful forum, they don't do any of that complete pish, and how much more successful are they? many a happy paying subscriber, need i say more?? ****ing 100 post rule, jesus. :GrowUp:

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
^^^^^ Second post, LOL. So that means you joined the forum and your first post was a for sale thread? And you feel hard done by and wonder why your thread got 'moderated'? LMFAO, people like you are one of the reasons that rule exists, what had you contributed to the forum? Please feel free to join the Lancer Register at any time. :lamer:

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
We could also point out (actually for the second time in as many pages) that it's a 50 post rule and not 100 posts.

That is all.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.