GTR Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Try WLMG - Mill Hill

There have been mixed reports about Mill Hill...my personal experience has been fantastic and the new GTR contact, Stuart Griffiths, is great to deal with.

Prashan

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Highly recommend Gerard at Westover down here in Bournemouth...a true gentleman, very good service, and very knowledgeable about the product...good experience from Westover from Mike Boyd the dealer principal who sorted car related issues that Nissan did not seem to want to sort...Darren in Service is very impressive and has looked after my car to a very high standard and keeps me fully informed as to what needs doing.

·
Banned
52 Posts
Westway were 100% professional although I puchased an Evo off them (this year). James dealt with my sale, no problems at all. Straight down the M40 for you too.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Highly recommend Gerard at Westover down here in Bournemouth...a true gentleman, very good service, and very knowledgeable about the product...good experience from Westover from Mike Boyd the dealer principal who sorted car related issues that Nissan did not seem to want to sort...Darren in Service is very impressive and has looked after my car to a very high standard and keeps me fully informed as to what needs doing.
Totally agree and if it were not for Gerard and his outstanding customer service I would have bought from Middlehurst but Westover are excellent and their attention to detail is just epic.

Kp

·
Registered
91 Posts
Get yourself a well looked after 2nd hand car instead and save yourself a fortune on the current new price.

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/129628-uk-2009-gtr-premium-ums.html
Was just about to argue that buying new makes sense and that Nissan dealers are getting more and more used to selling, servicing, oh and honoring the GT-R's warranty (cue the :flame: :) so aren't behaving like Wallys. But then saw the above post. Bargain and well worth it, surprised it hasn't been snapped up sooner!

·
Registered
175 Posts
7k miles, at the top of the advert. Will be non-nav because it's had the 6 month service.
Yep, non-nav, 7000 miles.

I didn't want the built-in nav because it would become out of date to quickly - nissan have not been the best at keeping things like that up to date in the past eg Nav on other vehicles in the range, not working on new software for new phones for handsfree etc etc.

In my humble opinion you're much better with a stand alone unit that can be positioned in so many differnt places in the GTR - my choice would be just in front of the bose or sunglasses holder. You could always replace the mirror with one with built in sat nav and then sell the dimming mirror (seem to remember they were worth a fortune second hand)

Car still currently for sale and has been reduced - I have a silly offer on the table that I may accept if nothing comes soon - breaks my heart but the man at the bank says no (or my Wife to be more precise :chuckle:)

21 - 32 of 32 Posts