GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello.
I´m from sweden and have a GTR ^09 whit the well known bellhouse rattle. In sweden i can only buy a new OE from 2(!) dealers that are autorised by Nissan, none of them are nither serviceminded or cheap :/
Are there any Place on-line i can buy a new Bellhouse in UK or possibly a uppgraded unit?

Also, do you have any tips on whear to buy new front rotors and pads?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Hello.
I´m from sweden and have a GTR ^09 whit the well known bellhouse rattle. In sweden i can onley buy a new OE from 2(!) dealers that are autorised by Nissan, none of them are nither service minded or cheap :/
Are thear any Place on-line i can buy a new Bellhouse in UK or possibly a uppgraded unit?

Also, do you have any tips on wear to buy new front rotors and pads?
I have never tried to wear a bell housing myself. Can you post some pics so i can see what you look like in it?

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Hello.
I´m from sweden and have a GTR ^09 whit the well known bellhouse rattle. In sweden i can onley buy a new OE from 2(!) dealers that are autorised by Nissan, none of them are nither service minded or cheap :/
Are thear any Place on-line i can buy a new Bellhouse in UK or possibly a uppgraded unit?

Also, do you have any tips on wear to buy new front rotors and pads?
Litchfield motors will sort you out for both
Litchfieldmotors.co.uk

·
Registered
342 Posts
I have never tried to wear a bell housing myself. Can you post some pics so i can see what you look like in it?
What? :rolleyes:

Litchfield have modified versions that I'm sure they could ship to you. They would also be able to supply brakes.

·
Registered
244 Posts
+1 for litchfield they do one that is better than the original so you shouldn't see the rattle comming back.

Si

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the replies everyone except "perrin21" who obviously is some sort of ****tard(yes, I can speel that)
I will get in contact whit Litchfield to see what they can offer me.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Hmmm speel(spell)= menar du att du fått spel ? ;-)
Vilka lev. Svedala var du inte nöjd med ?
Jag har handlat av Litchfield och dom är bra även Ben på GTC är bra http://www.gtc-r.com/

Sorry for the Swedish above if you are curious you can always google translate it and see if you understand....

Thanks for the replies everyone except "perrin21" who obviously is some sort of ****tard(yes, I can speel that)
I will get in contact whit Litchfield to see what they can offer me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts