1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Bit of a hijack but does anyone know if this works for the GTSt ? If not does anyone know if a GTSt sump baffle is available at all ?

Spoke to a friend who does a lot of offroad racing and he says he will help me out with this (he really is very good at he old motorsport/winning thing) but if a proven bolt/weld in product is available it has to be better.... right ?

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Gez, You are absolutely right, if your going to do it... DO IT. :)

You could also argue that if its not broke ect, But I dont hold with that, If its not broke it probably will providing you dont upgrade while you have the chance :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
i fitted tomei sump baffle 2 days ago very straight forward although you may need half shaft oil seal after doing the job as you have to pull out the shaft and shaft tube in order drill bigger holes in the oil supply jets from top of sump to bottom of sump seal doesnt come out easy so you will make sXXt of it

·
Premium Member
6,061 Posts
Bit of a hijack but does anyone know if this works for the GTSt ? If not does anyone know if a GTSt sump baffle is available at all ?

Spoke to a friend who does a lot of offroad racing and he says he will help me out with this (he really is very good at he old motorsport/winning thing) but if a proven bolt/weld in product is available it has to be better.... right ?
You have to cut the sump open to fit a baffle in the GTSt - There is no other way to do it.

I have a spare sump for sale if you want one to play with :)

Simon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts