GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.

Does someone know of a place where i can find 400R arches for R33 GT-R, and a rear bumper similar to the Japsalon "Do-Luck" rear bumper (spats) apart from Japsalon?

I have tried emailing back and forth trying to get a shipping cost with payment details for both the parts, and lastly only the 400R arches because i thought maybe the rear bumper/spats was to much effort.

Thanks//
Mattias

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not interested in a full 400R kit, only the Arches. How much are genuine then?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe you mean Cliff, i have tried but he didn't want to ship to Sweden due to fragile goods.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hang on minute mook... i was simply replying to a 'wanted' post, surely thats allowed ??? The guy was just asking where to get parts. And anyway someone else had already mentioned me in the post below so cant see the problem ?

I would like to reply to pauls pm he sent me at some point about getting a gtroc calender, please advise.

cheers

·
Registered
34 Posts
I did say pm sent on the thread too, if i wanted to be sneaky i would have just sent a pm, so please be fair.

·
Administrator
31,758 Posts
Hang on minute mook... i was simply replying to a 'wanted' post, surely thats allowed ??? The guy was just asking where to get parts. And anyway someone else had already mentioned me in the post below so cant see the problem ?

I would like to reply to pauls pm he sent me at some point about getting a gtroc calender, please advise.

cheers
With the greatest of respect, i deleted another thread in which you said, words to the effect "i can't say who i am becasue i am not a trader on here, but drop me a pm"

In addition, although PM's are private, i can see usage, and in 5 years you have only posted on this forum 29 times, yet you have over 77 messages in your PM facility.

Japsalon meanwhile contribute both financially and socially on this forum on a regular basis

I'm sure Paul creed won't mind you posting him a visitor messages or replying to a calender related thread

Mook

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yeah fair enough, is there a way to trade without the banner or seperate forum, just being able to post replies etc ??

I do remember thou a while back certain peeps being banned for similar tactics so they really cant talk, is good to know where you stand though.

I cant pm but dont know if you can do it so i can pm just you or something to discuss trading.

cheers

·
Administrator
31,758 Posts
i totally appreciate your reply

the new forum, when it goes live, will have a wider choice of trader advertising solutions.

Lets wait for it to go live, see what options we have and discuss it then

mook

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
How much is a full 400r kit then? Can you get the front a rear diffusers and how much?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts