GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,553 Posts
Errrr...sorry D-Speed wing doesnt appeal to me I'm afraid. Looks kinda crap IMHO.
Apart from the standardish looking Do-Luck R32 GTR rear wing that they do, I've not seen anything to beat the original.

TT

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I think the D-speed wing looks good, but you NEED a fully body kit other wise it will look out of place.

I have seen a Track R32 GTS-T with a full Veilside Kit and that D-Speed wing, and it honestly look alot better than what I had imagine.

If you are putting out a full body kit, then go for the D-Speed Wing.

If not, well.... Standard one is nice for the standard body. :)

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Apexi did an interesting wing - kinda like a cross between an F40 and Supra wing, also a double-bladed wing like the d.speed. Kakimoto does a pretty wild wing...other than that, it's either the basic wing as pictured above, or subtle variations on the original (do-luck, veilside, etc).

I've always liked the last generation ('99-02) Mitsubishi GTO wing - very reminiscent of 80's Group B wings. Dunno if it'd really work though aesthetically on my R32.

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
I think the D-speed wing looks good, but you NEED a fully body kit other wise it will look out of place.
I've been thinking of the Gracer side skirts and rear spats to go along with the d.speed wing - I like the Python kit but I think it only really works on the R33, plus I am dead set at never changing my front end - Nissan got that right the first time and furthermore, FRP up front is a nightmare - scrapes and cracks, and then supergluing the shards together until the whole thing just falls apart. Veilside skirts and full rear diffuser-style bumper would be a good second choice. Basically I dig the d.speed wing because it gives the bi-wing functionality of the R34 wing, but looks a lot smoother, and it's visually strong but not overwhelming.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.