GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody knows where to grab a nice spoiler that would be great because im getting my car painted and i need one before that.

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
I really dig the d.speed Python model - looks killer on the R32!

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
Errrr...sorry D-Speed wing doesnt appeal to me I'm afraid. Looks kinda crap IMHO.
Apart from the standardish looking Do-Luck R32 GTR rear wing that they do, I've not seen anything to beat the original.

TT

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I think the D-speed wing looks good, but you NEED a fully body kit other wise it will look out of place.

I have seen a Track R32 GTS-T with a full Veilside Kit and that D-Speed wing, and it honestly look alot better than what I had imagine.

If you are putting out a full body kit, then go for the D-Speed Wing.

If not, well.... Standard one is nice for the standard body. :)

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Apexi did an interesting wing - kinda like a cross between an F40 and Supra wing, also a double-bladed wing like the d.speed. Kakimoto does a pretty wild wing...other than that, it's either the basic wing as pictured above, or subtle variations on the original (do-luck, veilside, etc).

I've always liked the last generation ('99-02) Mitsubishi GTO wing - very reminiscent of 80's Group B wings. Dunno if it'd really work though aesthetically on my R32.

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Only ones I like are original and the ARC low level GT wing - I have both to choose from and as the ARC one uses the standard mounts you can swap when the mood takes you.

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
I think the D-speed wing looks good, but you NEED a fully body kit other wise it will look out of place.
I've been thinking of the Gracer side skirts and rear spats to go along with the d.speed wing - I like the Python kit but I think it only really works on the R33, plus I am dead set at never changing my front end - Nissan got that right the first time and furthermore, FRP up front is a nightmare - scrapes and cracks, and then supergluing the shards together until the whole thing just falls apart. Veilside skirts and full rear diffuser-style bumper would be a good second choice. Basically I dig the d.speed wing because it gives the bi-wing functionality of the R34 wing, but looks a lot smoother, and it's visually strong but not overwhelming.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Only ones I like are original and the ARC low level GT wing - I have both to choose from and as the ARC one uses the standard mounts you can swap when the mood takes you.

like so?

(not the best pic for seeing the wing)

im thinking of changing it an putting a standard one one. :confused:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Loving that Arc wing. And if it's interchangeable, even better :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
I personaly think this / these wings are quite nice on r32 / r34's.. I also like the bee-R gt wing for the r33, But I don't know if it would fit an r32..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts