GTR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi to all!!

I´m from birmingham and I live near wolverhampton. To be exact in wednesbury, the thing is, that I´m looking forward to be buying in a short period a R34 GTR and I don´t now if there is any good mecanics around my area or workshops were I can take the car to have it check , have done modifications , repairs or anything I have to do to the car.

Can you please tell me if you now of any around this area???

Thanks.

Michael

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi and welcome to the forum,
You'll probably get told to do a search as this will have been covered many times but to save some time, a very reputable tuner called MGT Racing is based in Hartshill near Nuneaton. Probably only 20-25 miles from you at a guess.

I make the effort to travel across the country to use them and the service is great!

Again though - do a search and there is a few within easy reach for you.
Thanks a million Phil69!!!

I have been registered in this web a long time and admiring your lovely cars and now as come the time wright for me to be in a position to buy one. But I haven´t really looked a lot for workshops until now. I will have a better look around the web to see if I can find anybody else.

But if you go across half the county to service yours there, that says a lot about that workshop.

Best Regards.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.