GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and gals, I just removed and blasted, and painted my rb26 valve covers and I don't want to run the coil pack cover.

As the cover on the RB holds the igniter and its ground cable, where are you all mounting or fixing this if you decide to run without the vanity panel? I cant seem to find the info anywhere.

Any examples?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, not really an option here, much more important things to spend my money on at the moment, but thanks. Anyone else have an answer?

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
mine had the ignitor bolted into the cam cover bolt holes on one side (ie by only two holes), the earth goes to the earth post at the back of the head. the ignitor tips up at an angle a bit but it doesn't look terrible.

i don't have an ignitor anymore as I went to r34 coils which have individual ignitors.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mine had the ignitor bolted into the cam cover bolt holes on one side (ie by only two holes), the earth goes to the earth post at the back of the head. the ignitor tips up at an angle a bit but it doesn't look terrible.

i don't have an ignitor anymore as I went to r34 coils which have individual ignitors.
Do you have any photos of this?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts