GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody heard from Mr Bridgestone lately, he's usually a very prolific poster but has been very quiet recently, just checked his profile and noticed he's not logged in since the 8th August. Hope he's ok! :confused:

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Is he out in the Nismo?

·
Registered
924 Posts
We've had some heavy showers recently, perhaps an unexpected dive for the ditch?:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Satan

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
We've had some heavy showers recently, perhaps an unexpected dive for the ditch?:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Satan
Wouldn't be anything unexpected about that ;)

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
R33 owners can be very shy and retiring people. Sometimes we need a break from the cutting exchanges on this wondrous forum.

Mind you, Steve keeps his options open with his red 35 shod with Bridgestones.:confused:

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
13,400 Posts
I'm going to look at the thread tools to see if there is a 'loop' option that will repeat the first few posts over and over again continuously to give this thread a feel as though Steve was actually contributing to it:popcorn:

·
R35 Section manager
11,252 Posts
He's out tyre kicking and putting people straight on tyres

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
I'm going to look at the thread tools to see if there is a 'loop' option that will repeat the first few posts over and over again continuously to give this thread a feel as though Steve was actually contributing to it:popcorn:
Good thinking, maybe this concept could be applied to most threads on the forum. :chuckle:

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
He probably just spotted a gay (grey) nismo GTR shod with French non run flat rubber and a non Nissan aero kit then got so angry he had a mental break down and has had to take a few weeks off.

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
very nice & very hot right now .

Hey steve if you read this and need any info,help or advice while your in Jamaica give me a shout especially if your in the westmoreland area (Negril) (SavLaMar).:cool:
I'm back boys (and some of you girls)

Yep, I been in da Jamaica, yeah mon, I was at Runaway Bay, telling ALL the locals about to wonders of OEM BRIDGESTONE tyres when fitted to a very very FAST RED car over plenty of OVERPROOF Rum. I is only been awake for 30 hours now, and no that has nothing to do with a visit to the house of Bob Marley (and I am now Mr Bombastic Reggae King) and whist there spotted an R32 GTS, probaly one of the Drug Lords. Will post pic when pics are sorted.:)

Talking about wet conditions, I got to Manchester Airport this morning and I don't think any one of the suggested tyres for the GTR could have shifted the amount of water coming from the sky, it was orrible and especially after having to suffer 32 to 35C of lovely sunshine, lots of rum, and very young fit things at my beck and call :chuckle:

Oh and I saw the most naff film "The need for Speed" on the flight home, now I know why the Yanks cannot make films !!!

Right boys, what been happening ???

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I hear that P&O Ferries are now using Bridgestone REO70As if people fall overboard as there is nothing else on Earth quite as hydrophobic as those tyres :chuckle:

Welcome back Steve! Sounds like you had a good time :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Right boys, what been happening ???
You're about the only member who hasn't posted yet so we really need to know your opinion on whether:
- the GTR is a supercar or not (as you're an owner, you can comment ;))?
- whether R35 owners are petrolheads or 'tards?

:chuckle:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts