GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title, writing on fuse box cover is in japanese and havent got a clue which fuse is the 4WD one.

Any other reasons why the 4WD has failed?

Relays etc?

Thanks in advance.

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
No 19 fuse marked 4WD

Post up the fault code flashing LED on the ATTESA unit in the boot.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its baffling..... ALL the fuses are totally intact

Swapped a couple of relays about as well, still no good :( :(

·
Registered
208 Posts
leggus said:
Its baffling..... ALL the fuses are totally intact

Swapped a couple of relays about as well, still no good :( :(
If the car has been stagnant for a while (especially with handbrake on) the 4WD can play up. Persist with it for a while and it may well fix itself from personal experience.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lucid said:
If the car has been stagnant for a while (especially with handbrake on) the 4WD can play up. Persist with it for a while and it may well fix itself from personal experience.
Its not been standing mate, theres another thread on here about the problems i had after swapping the inlet manifold gaskets last week..

The car wouldnt start, checked all the plugs, fuses etc.. so in the end, wired a direct (fused) connection from the battery directly to the fat white wire on the plug that provides power to the coil packs.

Car starts now, however, ive forgotten if the 4WD and CAT lights were on when it started.. i dont think they were else i would have noticed.. but then again they could have been!!

its a balls up :( :(

·
Registered
208 Posts
Ah. Maybe you did damage when you wired it. If you skipped circuitry with your wiring job, maybe you bypassed the bits that check whether the 4WD loop is okay. I just know it can be hit and miss. Hope you get it fixed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts