GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at getting an aftermarket kit for my GTR but can't decide which to go for!
I've narrowed it down to either the GRACER kit or the G-FORCE kit as fitted to the top secret skyline?
does anyone have any pic's of car's fitted with these kits as i've only got a couple of pics to go from and i just can't decide:rolleyes:

[email protected]

thanks

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
have u seen the TARGET kit on the takakaira site, its the yelow car check the arse end out .... wide and dandy

·
Registered
20 Posts
Of all the skyline kits ive seen is the Veilside combat the best looking of them all, if i had a GTR and about £4500 spare it would be my choice:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Veilside CE

Yup, the Veilside CE's a jaw dropping kit. A couple of GT-R's have been imported with it on. Little thing to consider, as it's only available as a kit, if you break a bit, it's £5995 + VAT to get a replacement, plus fitting & spraying.

Ow.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Can SOmeone tell me how Veilside can justify £6000 for some GRP which has been layed into pre fabricated molds????

Yes it may be nice but I am sorry I think thats a damn rip off....

Si

·
Registered
213 Posts
becuase...
"Each VeilSide aero kit design is unique and tailored to match the curves and personality of the specified car. For performance, measures have also been taken to ensure low coefficience of drag. When implementing our designs, our computers account for the physical properties of a car beforehand. This allows VeilSide to precisely drill holes on a variety of our aero kits to ensure quality fit and finish. High-grade fiberglass and carbon fiber allow for the lightweight construction desired in race vehicles while also providing the flexibility needed for daily driving. Each genuine quality component is hand crafted by a professional team in Japan and stamped with our logo for final approval"

or a least thats what they say. I have a veliside kit and it all that quilitywise its nice yeah but I have seen better

·
Registered
213 Posts
nah I checked its got the logo stamped on every part as well and I got the recipt, its just I think the Zeemax kit I got for the BMW was a better grade of fibre glass

well for the money it is,
I have the Nissan R32 GT-R CI Model veliside kit

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Just FYI...

The R33 CEI kit from Veilside is a major custom set which has large blistered arches and makes the car about 4 inches wider. You need to use 12 inch wide rims on the rear or it looks stupid.
The price is POA.

The R33 CI kit (400,000 yen for all the bits - front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper, rear wing, bonnet) is not a set and looks basically the same as the CE but doesn't make the car wider because it doesn't have the blistered fenders

The R32 CI kit is comparable to the R33 kit, and looks great!

I woul;d doubt any car in the UK is using a CEI set, but let me know if I'm wrong - especially if you've got pics.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts