GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
shall i get the APEXI AVC-R or the HKS EVC 5? both are the limited edittion black ones??? whats the best one to go for as im a noob in this area lol

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
what ECU are you running? If you have a Power FC it may make sense to get the Boost Controller kit so you can have everything controlled by a single unit.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have the stock ecu at the moment but might have a kakimoto ecu in it soon :D

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
I've put in a Power FC Boost kit and stubborn thing boosts only to stock levels, not what I set it to. Can't make heads or tails of how the shop plumbed it either, but I'm sure it ain't correct :p

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
It's unlikely but you have clicked the box to enable it haven't you?
yep, and I've fussed with the boost settings and duty cycles, all to no avail....do you have one? When you put it in, could you boost right away to whatever level you set it at?

·
Registered
213 Posts
I used to have one, not on a Skyline though...

Did the people who fitted it know what they were doing? It should be relatively easy to figure out where it goes, bearing in mind that it is 'intercepting' a vacuum from inlet to wastegate(s), and there should be no OE stuff still trying to do this.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hmmm interesting :D how much is it gonna cost though!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Here pal...I am giving you the link so you can see it...I am waiting and holding a month longer for it and believe me its worth it... here is the link..it is on the hks japan site but I had the page translated into english so it would be much easier to real I believe you might want to wait after you read it hahaha.:thumbsup: :runaway:

Translated version of http://www.jdm-option.com/pr_HKS/index_se.html

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
now that is sexy! i think i shall wait for a bit then :D lol just wonder how much its gonna cost!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeh if its more expensive than the blitz then ill either go for the blitz or save some cash and get the apexi or the older evc

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol if you find 1 let me know ;)

·
Registered
438 Posts
believe me...I can find one..just wait until it hits the US...they will be trying to make a profit and we will both benefit. And is that your r32? its nice haha

1 - 20 of 22 Posts