GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys :)

Does anyone know which bumper clip I need to rectify the fitting issue here. It easily pushes back into place and all lines up nicely but nothing there to hold it..

Thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
I think there are 3 screws behind there. If you look at some DIY guides on removing front bumper it might give you an idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Theres a big white clip that bolts in place under the light but on the side this is what the wing clips into, maybe its worn or the plastic grommet the 2 10mm self tapping bolts screws into are not letting ther bolts tighten enough (replace)

·
Vendor
1,823 Posts
If the bumpers been off before there’s a small tab that very often gets broken but it’s a part of the big white clip.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, yep looked into it on the drive way. 1 bolt is missing and the white clip tabs are missing.
I replaced the missing bolt and got it looking 90% right but I will need to get one of those white adapter clips so the bumper has something to clip into at the front of the wing.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Thanks guys, yep looked into it on the drive way. 1 bolt is missing and the white clip tabs are missing.
I replaced the missing bolt and got it looking 90% right but I will need to get one of those white adapter clips so the bumper has something to clip into at the front of the wing.
Nissan only and about £75 + vat

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

62059-KB51B
Stiffener
Stiffener, LEFT
2012-20
$55.29

62058-KB51B
Stiffener
Stiffener, RIGHT
2012-20
$57.44

Is this the part your looking for,i think they maybe cheaper in the US but postage is a bogey + import tax on top of that!
Yer thats the part thanks dude! Gunna be the right side for UK drivers side I need :)

Not to worry about the price Amayama is the place to go. Genuine parts, cheap as chips. Used them for a few Supra parts in the past

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the reply 🙂
There is a few small bits I need but its £16.75 from Amayama so might give them a shot.

·
Vendor
1,823 Posts
You‘ll have carriage and import duty10% to add to that and 20% vat on the overall costs.

sometimes depending on how they send and do the paperwork you may get a result.

Good luck

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Skint
Shipping with a few other parts is £15. I will see how I will get on and report back with the results as it could work out well and if so others may want to use. 1 item is the rear GTR badge being £60 rather than £190 here in the UK.

·
Vendor
1,823 Posts
I found stuff sent in the mail by envelope seems to get here ok with no fees. Parcels, and those especially from big named shippers always tend

1 - 13 of 13 Posts