GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive recently bought a set of Greddy/Trust Cams..

256IN 264 EX 9.1mm lift

Im looking to buy some cam pulleys in the not to distant future once funds permit and im just wondering which ones to buy?

Ive had a look on some websites and theres quite a few makes:

-HKS Duralumin

-Jun

-Tomei

-Greddy/Trust

Just wondering which one is the "best one" ??

Any help would be appreciated

thanks!

Raz

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
I bought a pair of OSG for £125 delivered from Greenline. Can't go wrong there..

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
The Tomei blue/red ones, IMHO, look the dogs bolox and will certainly be fitted to my motor when I decide to change cams. Most of the japanese suppliers like Nengun, Greenline, RHDJapan etc are all about the same price wise.

TT

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ive had a look at nengun as thats where i seem to be buying most of my stuff these days and its a very good price....£130 delivered i think it was for the HKS ones..and all the other makes are slightly cheaper...

i think the HKS ones look quite nice as well...

i take it then there isnt much difference between the makes?

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
I`ve got the Tomei and they do look good, i will post a piture tomorrow.
I cant think of any reason why one make should be better than any other though. Maybe a slight wieght difference.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i think i may go for the greddy ones as there the same make as my cams and some of the other bits ive got in my car....not as pretty as the HKS ones though! oh well...

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
i think i may go for the greddy ones as there the same make as my cams and some of the other bits ive got in my car....not as pretty as the HKS ones though! oh well...
I have the HKS ones [with a clear Greddy cam cover] and your right they are mighty pretty :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts