GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
In the UK, just Evo. And of course, it's not theirs, it's mine. :D

Nissan Europe didn't give out any cars for long term review, although I remember Edmunds online had one for a while in the US.

If you want to read more long term tests, start your own on my site... ;)

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
In the UK, just Evo. And of course, it's not theirs, it's mine. :D

Nissan Europe didn't give out any cars for long term review, although I remember Edmunds online had one for a while in the US.

If you want to read more long term tests, start your own on my site... ;)
Auto Journals I'm guessing that is then? Some great write ups on there.

·
Registered
142 Posts
David love reading your write ups on the Auto Journals.

Just wondering are they deliberately kept concise and short?
Always feel there is some more but you are not giving us all.

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
I try to keep all the articles within a reasonable length as generally people don't want to endlessly scroll down and read long articles on the web.

"Little and often" should be the mantra and I need to bump up the "often" part a lot more!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Just EVO and probably because the other mags realise that they dont even come close to EVO's quality of journalism, photographic spectrum, and downright understanding of what we the readers are looking for in a cars write-up/assessment. - this aint meant to be a plug by the way David!!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Correct!

Thanks Shaun, we're not just interested in GT-Rs though, any and all Nissans welcome. :thumbsup:
Yeah I read through all the GTR write ups :nervous: -taking delivery of mine early 2010.:clap: It's good to hear somethings from an owners view - gives a good idea about living with it everyday etc. Also read quite a few others now - good mix of cars on there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts