There`s only one........

Fit HKS.

Cheers,
Henry:smokin: ;)

·
Registered
48 Posts
which exhaust

Fit an apexi gt cat back system or a mines if you want loud though fit your namesake or hks hiper:smokin:

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Exhaust

I think thay all sound luuuverly and is a matter of personal preference.I have on mine a HKS Hiper Muffler and it is bloody loud and just sounds awesome as a couple of fellow club members have said after a spin in it .I mean every time I go into a tunnel its windows down,big shove with the right foot,and hey presto a MASSIVE grin and loads of dirty looks !Can't be bad in my books !:D

The beauty of the Hiper is that you can buy a silencer for c.£40 which just screw on the tail pipe and makes it much more quite if you need it.eg.Trackdays with strict noise levels,going on a long journey,etc..

The mines is an awesome exhaust and as it happens I have one for sale ,cat back system !It has a very distinctive sound which is nice and bassy .However it is not very loud !

·
Registered
275 Posts
what about r33's? do the above suggestions work for them too?
i want loud...very loud:D

got some feeble twin pipe on it at the mo, dunno what it is, but i'll find out tommorrow. i want one that looks like ive strapped a dustbin to the arse of my car and pumps hideous amounts of vapour out on a cold evening. in fact, so big i can stick a sofa in it and rent it out as a bedsit:D

·
Registered
710 Posts
Forget HKS ...

If you want loud then get a Trust TR Power Evolution with the matching front pipe. Front pipe bolts straight onto the exhaust so there's no mismatch with a crappy CAT replacement pipe. I used to drive around with ear-plugs in - it is THAT loud.

Talat.

·
Registered
961 Posts
not alot of choice is there :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Loud Dustbins

Spud .LOL:D

Cem.
Yes the mines stuff are superb.The only problem is the price.....
I suppose you pays your monies........:)

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
blitz exhaust

the blitz nur-spec exhaust is the poodles noodles

it is loud and has a baffle that can be fitted for trackdays.

keith

Attachments

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I know it's not one of your listed exhausts, but the HKS Super Dragger II I have fitted to my R34 is sweeeeeeeeet.

I have heard Jonah Lomu's car with a Trust unit and wasn't too keen on that. Another friend of mine has a Nismo unit and that was very nice, but mine has much more change in it's tone as it goes through the rev range....... it also has an additional chamber on the mid section of the system to remove drone when cruising.......works a treat.

It also has the same baffle systems as shown above.

http://203.96.16.54/multimedia/images/my_r34/pages/chamber.htm http://203.96.16.54/multimedia/images/my_r34/pages/rear.htm http://203.96.16.54/multimedia/images/my_r34/pages/frontpipes.htm

Fraser

·
Registered
666 Posts
You need a Hyper exhaust.
They come out sideways like that.
Like Gary's Like Henry's Like mine.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Exhausts

I think all these exhausts manufacurers should put up sample sounds of their exhaust on their web sites !:D

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Hyper for a 34!

Jed HKS sorted the Hyper for the R34 so it comes aout straight and not aiming at pedestrians on the pavement like yours, garys and Henry!:D

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
I can only racomend Mine's!! I have a full SS sytem fitted and it sounds amazing. Not too loud but it has a lot of character. If you want to go slightly louder try the titanium Mine's one....but if you want real loud you relly cant beat a full ARC titanium!
I personally think the round silencer type exhausts look horrible on GTRs...but thats just my view!;)

·
Registered
666 Posts
Ian,
I never knew that about the HKS Hyper for R34.
What a shame. Those pedestrians needed shooting anyway.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts