GTR Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Does this delete the primary cats as well? Since it is turbo back straight through is it "bearable" at say max legal roadspeed?

·
Registered
924 Posts
Look on alibaba, you can get some nice cheap Chinese titanium exhausts.
Had a look at these but most suppliers say a minimum order of 5 and then there is the question of import duty / tax etc. I have a full Miltek system (down pipes back inc Y pipe) 6 months old but like the sound of a titanium system so the Miltek might be up for sale if anyone is after a trackday friendly system?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Had a look at these but most suppliers say a minimum order of 5 and then there is the question of import duty / tax etc. I have a full Miltek system (down pipes back inc Y pipe) 6 months old but like the sound of a titanium system so the Miltek might be up for sale if anyone is after a trackday friendly system?

And it just so happens that you have exactly what I'm after :) let me know if you do want to sell it please :thumbsup:

·
Registered
924 Posts
Hi. How do I contact you as I am new to this site? Waiting on a Titanium system price and if I can get a deal on one then defo need to sell it.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Nick, that sounds promising. I'm after a cost effect exhaust with some noise so seems to fit the bill ; ) what u doing with your old system??

21 - 27 of 27 Posts