• Middlehurst

Votes: 37 4.6%
  • Option Motorsport

Votes: 22 2.7%
  • ProSpec

Votes: 12 1.5%
  • Tuning Japanese (SAS Performance)

Votes: 13 1.6%
  • Pay? Hell I got a book from the library...

Votes: 121 15.0%
  • RK Tuning.

Votes: 88 10.9%
  • M. R. Tuning.

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • MGT

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Perfect Touch

Votes: 4 0.5%
Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 200 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
After looking through this thread, i've seen a few people mention locations of garages, etc.

I've found this page, which i've 'borrowed' from another site, hope this doesn't break any rules.

Garage Locations

Danny

·
Registered
32 Posts
garage

Hi Guys I'm looking for a little help... My V spec is playing up a bit it cuts out intermittently and it is getting more and more regular can anyone recommend a good garage near me I live in Banbury about 15 miles from Silverstone, I've been to abbey for everything else before but its over 100 miles and I'm not sure if it'll make it that far.....HELP PLEASE !!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
took my car to a Hiteq garage once, nice bunch of guys but they scratched my rims. So never again... Sorry! Id rather make the 60mi jurney to Perfect Touch

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
yep perfect-touch 4 me too guys.

my 32gtr is going in march 28th for a bottom end rebuild. cnt wait to get it back. be gentle guys!!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Newera Developments

I'm surprised that no-one has mentioned Gareth at Newera yet! He's been looking after my R33 since Miguel found it for me and I've been very happy with the service. He knows his stuff and cares about doing a good job. He's currently doing the stage 2 mods to my car: engine out, new sump, gaskets, cams, turbos, AFMs, fueling, oil pump etc etc. He's damn competitive on labour costs too!

·
Registered
530 Posts
anyone tried TSL motorsports in notts yet? im looking to them for my service...either that or its a 130 mile trek down the A1 to perfect touch!!

does anyone know of anywhere in the midlands pref close to nottingham? :mad:

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
anyone tried TSL motorsports in notts yet? im looking to them for my service...either that or its a 130 mile trek down the A1 to perfect touch!!

does anyone know of anywhere in the midlands pref close to nottingham? :mad:
My old scooby used to go there for some TLC, they are a good bunch of blokes

Smokey :smokin:

181 - 200 of 222 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.