• Middlehurst

Votes: 37 4.6%
  • Option Motorsport

Votes: 22 2.7%
  • ProSpec

Votes: 12 1.5%
  • Tuning Japanese (SAS Performance)

Votes: 13 1.6%
  • Pay? Hell I got a book from the library...

Votes: 121 15.0%
  • RK Tuning.

Votes: 88 10.9%
  • M. R. Tuning.

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • MGT

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Perfect Touch

Votes: 4 0.5%
Status
Not open for further replies.

Which Garage Poll

67K views 221 replies 148 participants last post by  Conrad 
#1 ·
Guys,

I thought it might be interesting to see the statistics on how many people use each garage. I am sure I have missed someone off the list so please let me know and I will update the Poll.

It is not meant to be scientific but maybe people can vote based on where they service their car.

Middlehurst
Abbey Motorsports
ProSpec (When Shin is established)
Japanese Tuning (SAS Performance)
Hiteq
GT ART
GTR Performance
Greersport
Silvia Engineering

#191 ·
took my car to a Hiteq garage once, nice bunch of guys but they scratched my rims. So never again... Sorry! Id rather make the 60mi jurney to Perfect Touch

#197 ·
Newera Developments

I'm surprised that no-one has mentioned Gareth at Newera yet! He's been looking after my R33 since Miguel found it for me and I've been very happy with the service. He knows his stuff and cares about doing a good job. He's currently doing the stage 2 mods to my car: engine out, new sump, gaskets, cams, turbos, AFMs, fueling, oil pump etc etc. He's damn competitive on labour costs too!

#205 ·
I'm surprised that no-one has mentioned Gareth at Newera yet! He's been looking after my R33 since Miguel found it for me and I've been very happy with the service. He knows his stuff and cares about doing a good job. He's currently doing the stage 2 mods to my car: engine out, new sump, gaskets, cams, turbos, AFMs, fueling, oil pump etc etc. He's damn competitive on labour costs too!
saw your car at newera, lovely example of an r33 and same colour as mine mine was the r32 in the corner, awaiting a couple of bits.

#219 ·
This threat needs to be closed, and a new one opened its way too out of date, poll still suggest abbey are the preffered tuners out there and i think after all the recent events over the last 6 months to a year may show a different story ;)

ps: i would start one but not sure how to do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.