GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So we had our little meet on Saturday in shepperton. on the way out we reordered ourselves so we had a R32, R33, R34 and R35 in a line. We wanted a pic by the lock but we missed the parking spot. :-(

we all pulled outside this shop

sorry about the thing on the right :puke:

we caused a bit of a stir when a reasonably well turn out 40 year old lady came out and started gushing over the R35. Moo stood proudly next to his R34 saying look at this...

She was having none of it..

Now what am i saying? R35s appeal to maturer ladies outside Nautical shops? R34s to you younger girls or that Moo can't pull? I'm not sure

·
***S. Maestro***
892 Posts
i stood proudly next to my R34 and joined thrust and kris in laughing at you!
...a bit longer and she was gonna jump you m8.

PMSL

i like the pic...thats the pic that should be up on the homepage instead of the two R35's...

... 32-33-34-35-Mo

·
Registered
634 Posts
What the picture does not show you is when we moved the car forward to take some shots the lap dancers came over - 2 minutes later there was huge crowd of blokes circling the car snapping away and then they started taking turns having their picture taken with the chicks and the car - until some muppet sat on my bonnet and got told to do one. Was very funny though.

What I want to know is where the one on the left got her legs, I am 5'11 and look how long they are - if I could find out where she got em I'd treat the wife to a pair for Christmas.

Kp

·
Registered
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
does it work in reverse?

My wife is taking the R35 to JAE as I'm away on buisness:nervous:

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
i just hope if girls want to show there legs off and pose then SORT THE FAKE TAN OUT grrr makes me mad... what better than a bloochy lass in front of a car...

·
Registered
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
so laura are you going to pose with perfect tan at JAE?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
haha ..... if the weathers nice then the legs are out anyway for jae because i dont wear jeans so nothin special really havin the legs out....

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
if a guy buys a GT-R thinking that will get him laid, the poor guy's been grossly misled...unless he's gay. Only guys check out GT-Rs. The only look from girls I ever get are looks of annoyance and/or disdain (it's a 1991 Jap saloon!).

My only vehicle that attracts attention is the BMW K1300R. There's just something about it, quirky, imposing, not sure what it is, but I sure feel like a superstar on it! :D

·
Registered
634 Posts
if a guy buys a GT-R thinking that will get him laid, the poor guy's been grossly misled...unless he's gay. Only guys check out GT-Rs. The only look from girls I ever get are looks of annoyance and/or disdain (it's a 1991 Jap saloon!).

My only vehicle that attracts attention is the BMW K1300R. There's just something about it, quirky, imposing, not sure what it is, but I sure feel like a superstar on it! :D
You are so wrong - the one in the picture with the legs told me any guy that took her out for dinner with a car like mine was a sure thing providing he was not a minger. I did point out to her that she should say that quietly as there were 5 GTRs there at the time. Still my mate got her number beacuse of my car.

Kp

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
You are so wrong - the one in the picture with the legs told me any guy that took her out for dinner with a car like mine was a sure thing providing he was not a minger. I did point out to her that she should say that quietly as there were 5 GTRs there at the time. Still my mate got her number beacuse of my car.

Kp
Excellent, just the job for the man with everything...

GTR, STD, CSA...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts