GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

How is the Skyline R35 called? I heard, in Europe he is to be marketed under the label Infinity G35. Is that correct?
Only in Japan he is driven out as Skyline with the GTR-logo.
That would mean then that there are lefthand-driven Skylines only under the label Infinity G35. What is true at the rumors?

Greetings

·
Registered
180 Posts
I prefer that!
we want it as a SKYLINE GT-R
i heared that the GT-R will be more highly modofied than the INFINITY ones, more tichnology, more spicifications,.....
but i dont think that it's true...
Maybe it will be a GT-R but not a skyline, and thats another issue...
But all what we know that it will be a NISSAN Monister!

·
6,817 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
guys if you look close at the last 10 threads, you can find out many stuff.

The Infiniti G35 if the Nissan Skyline 350GT. (known as V35 not R35)
The coupe is here
“úŽY�FƒXƒJƒCƒ‰ƒCƒ“ ƒvƒ�ƒ_ƒNƒgƒAƒEƒgƒ‰ƒCƒ“

and the new 2007 4 door Skyline here:
“úŽY�FThe new SKYLINE World DEBUT at NEW YORK INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW

:)

So the Infinity G35 ist the Skyline V35? Will it be a Skyline R35?
Will the japanese skyline have another technology (engine,...) than that one is offered in Europe and in the USA as Infinity G35?
And still the most important: Will the “GTR Logo” be present also on the “Infinity”?
Which I want to express thereby is: Does it become the new Skyline as "Skyline" how we know it all here when such give also in Europe and America or there only the Infinity G35 marketed in this two countries?

Ask for answer, please.

Greetings

·
Registered
456 Posts
As far as I know the new GTR will not be labelled Skyline at all.

simply just GTR.
Don't know if it will be a Nissan or infinity though.

i supsect it will be a nissan GTR in Japan and in europe and the US it will be a Infinity GTR.

·
6,817 Posts
To clear up something:
Nissan Skyline model range had allways different model codes in the past.
Prince Skyline ALSI-X
S50
S54
S57
C10
C110
C211
R30
R31
R32
R33
R34
V35
V36 (2007)

So that says clearly that the R-range is finished. But all thoses models are Skylines.
The V35 is sold as G35 under Infiniti in the US, but that's just not relevant as the car is a Skyine. There will be a new Skyline 4 door soon in Japan, followed by the coupe. Might be named V36 (not sure if V35 referes to the VQ engines or just the logical number count R34-V35 . . . . .)

So far as for the new GTR only badged GTR; maybe in the rest of the world, but I doupt that the Nissan CO will give the risk in japan to only label the car GTR. The Skyline badge means much for the customers, also on the GTR.:)

·
Registered
366 Posts
It will be the Nissan GTR in North America.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts