GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
For me it has to be the Nissan Note... it's pure awesomeness.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Elliott stop messing around you know the new micra 1.2 is a weapon.

Robbie

·
Registered
2,710 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Should say Robbie - when I went to Race Academy with Nissan they did have a Micra with two 350Z engines:nervous: in it....

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Should say Robbie - when I went to Race Academy with Nissan they did have a Micra with two 350Z engines:nervous: in it....
About as fast as me running mate :D :thumbsup:

·
Registered
934 Posts
Ignoring the effects of air resistance a murano off roading on a cliff can accelerate from 0-60 in 2.7 seconds so I think that must be the fastest nissan :)

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
Ignoring the effects of air resistance a murano off roading on a cliff can accelerate from 0-60 in 2.7 seconds so I think that must be the fastest nissan :)
Have to disagree - my stagea is heavier so would be quicker down the cliff by a smidgen .

Of course not as fast as a long wheelbase Nissan patrol as that is heavier still.

·
Registered
934 Posts
lol Galileo would have begged to differ with you as weight doesn't affect the acceleration due to gravity but your stagea would be quicker anyway as it would have less air resistance :)

·
Registered
934 Posts
Newton was born around the time that Galileo died. Galileo Galilei famously proved that objects of different weight accelerate at the same rate due to gravity by dropping objects of different weight from the Tower of Pisa. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo's_Leaning_Tower_of_Pisa_experiment There have been several great scientists who have had insights into gravity: Galileo, Newton, Kepler, Einstein and more recently Penrose and Hawking. Ok....I'll shut up now......cheque please!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
just to add geek value. i dont think there are any cliffs on earth that are high enough to worry about the terminal velocity of a car. saturn on the other hand!:shy:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts