GTR Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,189 Posts
Thats so very true slip is important - I missed gear cos my hand slipped off the gearlever when I tried to change up.

Of course I wont have that problem if I use the LC going down
at dover
Apparently Topspeed types fit low drag tyres for top speed runs. If you folded down the Stag's seats and fitted Micra wheels you'd be onto a winner for your cliff run.

Apparently weight saving makes you faster too so maybe borrowing some cylinders of hydrogen to stick in the boot would add a couple of MPH. With the seats down you'd be able to get loads of cylinders in there and double the effect.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
lol :D Launch control = LC
I thought LC was Laugh Control! Switching this off is a gas!

Nissan Sunny 1.3 SGS - She'll make 0.5 past light speed..(Only after accelerating in the clear vaccum of space heading towards a black hole with a brisk westerley up her freakle!)

Great first car though:cool::flame:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Many years ago I made a serious attempt to prove beyond all doubt that my girlfriends yellow Datsun 120Y was in fact the worlds fastest car. Then it spun a rod bearing...

·
Registered
415 Posts
That was the most unfortunate aspect, I neglected to try the drive off a cliff ploy, I tried to do it with the pure raw aggressive power of the 120Y.

AND I was only a few hundred yards behind the 1.6 MKIII Cortina that was the object of my desire :runaway:

41 - 50 of 50 Posts